Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I love Maria!

Well, my new hero is a fellow adoptive parent, noticed that she is no longer a prospective adoptive parent because she picked up her Princess today! Thanks to Maria, we were blessed with NINE new pictures and a full update, including a weight, feeding information, and an interview with her care provider!!! I just can't tell you how wonderful it was to have an American mom look in on our little one. She thinks that Addison looks good and I have to agree. Her coloring is better, her eyes sparkle more, and her fingers have a little baby fat on them. Now if I can just stop staring at her... She is just adorable!



9 comments:

  1. She looks so good in those pictures. I am so glad you got updated information. I bet you are so happy right now. Hopefully you will be hearing something very soon. Thanks for your kind words regarding my cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, doesn't she look bright! She is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to help, obviously. Thanks also for the medical advice. We increased her Tylenol and we aren't noticing the teething symptoms nearly as much. We think we are making progress and look at each little victory as a blessing. And, don't worry about Addison, she is doing very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see new pictures of her! I'm sure it was wonderful to have someone look in on her for you - what a wonderful resource.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty. She does look worlds better. YEA Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is looking better and better Suzanne. God bless Maria!!! It is so good to see your baby girl hanging in there. You are just the perfect person to bring her to a fully healthy state and I just hope the officials in Kyrgy will come to their senses soon and let her come home.

    Blowing kisses to baby Addison,

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you got such wonderful updates on Addison! Thank God for Maria!!
    She really looks good, Suzanne. I'm happy for you and hope this can be the bit of news that gives you some peace until the next tidbit comes along. We'll be praying that the next tidbit will be news of a court date and Trip 2 to bring her home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's BEAUTIFUL! He lips are so pink...she's so precious. We hope you get her home soon...

    ReplyDelete
  9. She does look good Suzanne! She is a very pretty little girl and I pray that she comes home quickly to her family.

    ReplyDelete