Friday, November 28, 2008

Our little butterball!



Finally something happy to report. We were able to get new pictures of Addison this week, thanks to another American that was visiting. I have to admit that this is by far the best that we have seen her look. She actually has some cheeks and a little fat on her fingers. There is also a nice picture of her interacting with one of the caregivers which was so comforting to see. We are so relieved!!! The health situation at her orphanage is far from good at this time and I am glad to see that she has a little reserve available now. Let's hope that she does not have to weather the entire winter there.

7 comments:

  1. She is just getting more adorable! It's nice to see her caregiver providing love and Addison responding to it. Wishing her home soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got some new pictures. She looks great and the interation with her caregiver is so encouraging. We continue to pray that she will come home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she really does look wonderful and happy!!! I'm so glad to see new photos of her, but not nearly as glad as you are, I'm sure. You are still in my thoughts frequently and I'm still waiting right beside you for her to come home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks good :) And new pictures are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, I love the last picture where she is interacting with the caregiver. She saying to herself: "Wheee, this is fun!! But I would rather have my mommie do this instead." Pearl & I are praying for you as well as the other waiting families.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just thought I'd stop by and send some extra love and warmth to Addison. As the holidays approach, my thoughts return to the LOLA girls. Sleep tight sweet Addison...the angels are watching over you until you can be home with your family.

    Peace, Clare

    ReplyDelete