Monday, April 16, 2012

Alligators for Sale

I am hoping to get the remaining Kyrgyz jewelry sold over the next few weeks and I wanted to remind everyone that there are a ton of the little beaded gators are still available.  Sadly, I am embarrassed to say that I realized this afternoon that I haven't taken advantage of the obvious market.  Shoot, I live in Florida and I am surrounded by Gator fans ( University of FL) and true alligator fans.  So, I just posted on FB about the little beaded gators and decided that I should do the same here.  Here are there pics.  The medium gators are now $4 and the little guys are $3.  Please let me know if you are interested (scbilyeu@gmail.com).



PS:  The second group of families is off to KG this week!  Wishing them all safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment