Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The First!!!

This will be brief because I have to run but I had to post this for all to read!  I can't tell you how incredibly happy I am to know that the first, of our waiting Kyrgyz 65, are on their way home.  Thank you to everyone who has supported Altynai's Fund.  More later, I promise....


Status Update
By Christian World Adoption
We have amazing news to share today! Our first child from the group of waiting families in Kyrgyzstan was picked up from the orphanage by his forever family today.
The court decision went into force yesterday and the family was able to pick up their child today after getting all the necessary paperwork completed.
It is a very exciting moment for us, and I’m sure for all the families as well, as all of us have been waiting for this moment for a very long time.
We hope that a lot more children will be coming home very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment