Friday, October 28, 2011

New web address

I have a quick announcement.  Thanks to my friend, Marie, the blog now has a new domain name, www.helpkg65.com!  A few weeks ago I was telling her that I clearly didn't know what I was doing when I set up the blog's new address.  The address was long and spelling Altynai was a challenge.  Clearly my marketing skills were lacking and I was afraid that I had made it tough for people to find the fund's address.   So last week she called and said, I want to buy you a new domain name.  Of course, if you are anything like me, I had no idea what she meant. ( Hmmmm I thought, a kingdom, just for myself.....  that sounded quite nice.)  www.helpkg65.com will immediately redirect you to www.altynailegacyfund.blogspot.com without having to type in the long crazy address!  Plus it's meaning is to the point- help the Kyrgyz 65! Both addresses are functional so feel free to pick your favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment