Sunday, October 2, 2011

Under Construction

The blog is officially under construction!  Thanks to a dear friend, Marie, and 2 1/2 hours of blog tutoring, Altynai's blog is going to be so much easier to navigate.  I have tried on numerous occasions to make some big changes with the layout and each time, near disaster occurred.   Thanks to Marie's help, it is going to be so much better AND I still have all the hair on my head.  The headers are going to allow people to read about the fund and Altynai's story, the stories of the waiting families and children's, and upcoming/active fundraising with out having to scroll through all the past blogs!  I love it, now I just have to do all the cutting and pasting.    So while, I am busy doing that, here is a beautiful adoption quote to ponder.....

Our children are not ours because they share our genes........
they are ours because we have had the audacity to envision them.
That, at the end of the day.... or long sleepless night, is how LOVE really works!!!
---Unknown



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Suzanne for all your work. And we are so happy you have your hair still! ;)
    Love the quote!

    ReplyDelete