Thursday, November 17, 2011

The PODCAST is over and I think it was a great success!  If nothing else, it gave me a chance to tell those who listened about my dream's for this fund and to show off some of the amazing women that I have come to know.

So without further adieu, here is the link for you to view it :

http://www.vokle.com/events/35016-kyrgyzstan-adoption-slash-delays?ts=0&user=Deanna+Jones

Deanna, Lisa and Gabrielle, I can't thank you enough for helping me with this.  Deanna, I owe you a ton!!!

Of course, now that one event is crossed off my "To Do List" I need to move on to the next.  The Silpada sale is well underway and over $400 in jewelry of your choice is going to be raffled off.  The drawing will be Saturday so please participate.  This is the fund's major fundraiser for November so please don't miss out on the chance to help an orphan, do some Christmas shopping and win some jewelry all at the same time!

Now off to bed and I bet I sleep a whole lot better now that I will not be tossing and turning over all the points that I don't want to forget during the PODCAST.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on sharing your message Suzanne--you are one step closer to filling empty hearts and arms-- <3

    ReplyDelete