Saturday, December 10, 2011

Donate Button Issues

You have got to be kidding me! All of the DONATE buttons that link to Altynai's Fund/Lifesong for Orphans PayPal account are currently not working. They worked yesterday morning but NOT now. This is a major problem if you are trying to collect money for auction donations or have an amazing missionary that has challenge people to donate to Altynai's Fund today. I am working on it but this problem is related to blogger and not anything that I have done or PayPal. I have reformatted all of the buttons and when I am in the "draft page" they work perfectly but once I publish the page they don't. I actually feel like I am going to puke. Keep your fingers crossed that blogger has it working soon. If you try to pay for your item(s) or donate and you don't have any luck, please either try back tomorrow OR you can write a check directly to Lifesong for Orphans, but you must include Altynai's Fund in the memo section ( see Donate Page for details). If you have any questions, please, please, please contact me directly at scbilyeu@gmail.com. I can't afford to miss any potential donations. To the Auction winners, I am working on getting everything organized and you will be hearing from me soon about how the items will be shipped to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment