Friday, December 2, 2011

HO, HO, HO Holiday Auction Update

The Holiday auction is up and running, minus a few glitches.  I just added 8 more items and there are more to come so please keep checking back.  People have asked about the bidding process.  If you click on the Holiday Auction page you can leave a comment at the bottom of the page.  Please leave your bid there along with your name and email address.  I will be the only one to see your contact information since the comments will be hidden to the public.  I will update the page as the bids change.  Please bare with me though.  This is no Ebay  - just me :)   Low budget fundraising at it's finest.   I will check as often as I can, I promise.   If you run into glitches, please email directly at scbilyeu@gmail.com or find me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment