Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bracelet Raffle

Three more days left in January and three more days left to participate in a raffle to win a bracelet with five charms of your choice from Marvielle's Jewelry (www.marviellesjewelry.com).  I know that are a bunch of adoptive parents out there and maybe this is something that would tickle your fancy.  To be entered, just make a purchase with Marvielle's or donate to Altynai's Fund by the end of the month.   If you share this news with others on your blogs or FB then you also will get a second entry.  Please just send me an email or a comment to let me know what you are up to.


At church this morning, they sang one of my favorite songs, Blessings by Laura Story.  It is one that has especially touched me.  So to my Kyrgyz 65 family, I hope that this help.  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment