Friday, January 6, 2012

Huge Italian Following

Fascinating fact that I hope someone can explain to me.  I have been paying attention to the blog's statistics and I am shocked at how many Italian hits it has.  In fact, at this point and time there have been more Italian pageviews than US pageviews over the last month.  And they are coming from numerous locations all around Italy.  Are there any Italians out there that could explain this to me?  I know that prior to the Kyrgyz moratorium on adoptions, there were several families that had adopted from Italy but I didn't think that their were that many.  Maybe I am wrong???  Are there some waiting Italian families out there too?  If so, please let me know if I could help spread the word of your family's/orphan's story???




















No comments:

Post a Comment